Elder Hyrum Snell

Elder Hyrum Snell

Monday, August 24, 2015

08/24/15- P-day Pictures and Lemurs!

We did not get a written email today, but did get LOTS of pictures!

Just a side note: When Hyrum was about two years old, he became fascinated with lemurs. This interest continued for MANY years. (Kind of a unique fascination for a child.)  I was always looking for anything to do with lemurs. I even bought him a stuffed lemur that he just loved. Imagine our surprised when his mission call came and he was called to the "Land of the Lemurs!" I think that Hyrum has had a love for the land and people of Madagascar long before this life. These pictures warmed my heart. I never dreamed Hyrum would ever be able to hold a real one!
(Video at the bottom.)


Our District


Heading to a member's house to eat lunch

Member

Eating lunch at a member's house
Elder Leo

English Class


Investigators
Zoo
Elder Snell and the lemurs...a dream come true!















Elder Leo and I

Our Zone P-day at the zoo

Me and Elder Delbar having a nice singing session on a bridge.
A wood carving I had made in Ambrositra of a stripling warrior.
Elder Snell and Elder Leo

Picture with President and Sister Foote

P-day


Video with Elder Snell and the lemurs!